What is the correct spelling for DENNYING?
This word (Dennying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENNYING
- darning "No, the woman is past thirty, and the man 'most forty, I believe," said Christie, darning away in some trepidation at having taken the first plunge.
- dawning The artist sat up, a look of hope faint and perplexed, dawning beneath his stare.
- dining She heard him, by the dining-room door, say, "You'd better go in there and get something to eat.
- downing Charles Downing-best medium, or main crop.
- dying Now show me around, quickly, for I'm dying to see it."