What is the correct spelling for DENNYING?
This word (Dennying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENNYING
- annoying He peered closer, rubbed the edges of the metallic patch with his thumb and acquired an annoying cut-the edges were sharp.
- darning "No, the woman is past thirty, and the man 'most forty, I believe," said Christie, darning away in some trepidation at having taken the first plunge.
- dawning The artist sat up, a look of hope faint and perplexed, dawning beneath his stare.
- dining She heard him, by the dining-room door, say, "You'd better go in there and get something to eat.
- downing Charles Downing-best medium, or main crop.
- dying Now show me around, quickly, for I'm dying to see it."
- Decaying Let it be clear that ethics are not decaying, but these have nothing whatever to do with religion.
- Decoying Often as many marine ducks are bagged by one shot from a punt gun as the fowler can take in a day, and whilst the former can follow the birds, the latter must wait for their coming before he can commence decoying.
- Defying The shield of Alonso hangs there defying time for eight centuries,-a golden cross on a red field,-and the exquisite oratory, not much larger than a child's toy-house, is to-day one of the most charming specimens of Moorish art in Spain.