What is the correct spelling for DENOCE?
This word (Denoce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DENOCE
- dance We want to dance ."
- dancer Would you believe it, Audrey, that when I was a youngster I was considered a good dancer , too?
- denote The extraordinary shapes of the mountains-their rugged ravines and precipitous peaks-unmistakably denote the volcanic agencies that have been at work in forming the islands, and giving to the scenery its most marked features.
- denounce No law can serve us here efficient against the tyranny of the League; but if in all the land high places of justice be, there will I go, and there denounce the practice of such outrage and wrong.
- dense Bitterly he cursed himself for his dense stupidity.
- deuce What the deuce am I going to do?
- dunce But, since it appears in his name, let him have the credit of it, and of representing the compiler whom he calls "that able writer" and "that eminent philologist," as an untasteful dunce , and a teacher of nonsense: "To say that, unless we 'make every line sensible to the ear,' we mar the melody, and suppress the numbers of the poet, is all nonsense."
- fence "Run to the nearest fence ," said he.
- hence The following are a few of the words and phrases often used to indicate transition and to show relation between the paragraphs: So much for, It remains to mention, In the next place, Again, An additional reason, Therefore, Hence , Moreover, As a result of this, By way of exception.
- tense There was a moment of tense silence.
- Pence The great Lord Fitzdenys himself came once, and the doctor regained favour in Mrs. Fry's eyes by bringing another doctor to see what he called "this interesting case;" and as none of the gentlemen ever went away without giving a few pence to the boy and a few shillings to his mother, the family of Fry gained both dignity and profit.
- Denis My father and Uncle Denis talked the matter over.
- Denise Later in the same year, I went myself to Le Puy, having the same object in view, and had the good fortune to meet there my friend Mr. Poulett Scrope, with whom I examined the Montagne de Denise , where a peasant related to us how he had dug out the specimen with his own hands and in his own vineyard, not far from the summit of the volcano.
- Denies "All the better for you if your conviction is based upon such evidence, and all the worse for Salicetti if he denies the possibility of the thing without certain authority.
- denotes But notwithstanding the look of curiosity with which Miss Torrington listened, the speaker suddenly stopped, for a bell was rung with that sort of sudden and continued vehemence which denotes haste and agitation in the hand that gives it movement.
- DENS In answer, two of them are hanged, on a new gallows forty feet high, and the rest driven back to their dens for a time."
- denser It was with infinite precaution that Pierre ventured into the gloom, which ever grew denser and denser .
42 words made from the letters DENOCE
4 letter words made from DENOCE:cede, cene, code, coen, cone, donc, done, eden, ende, endo, nece, need, noce, node, once, oned.
5 letter words made from DENOCE:ceedo, coden, dence, donee, eneco, neeco, odeen.
3 letter words made from DENOCE:ceo, con, dec, den, doc, doe, don, edo, eec, end, ene, eon, nec, nee, neo, nod, ode, oed, one.