What is the correct spelling for DENSISE?
This word (Densise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENSISE
- dense For five days more they ran on, all the time through dense fog.
- Denis My mother, more to please Uncle Denis than from any expected pleasure to herself; agreed to accompany him, and to my great delight, they promised to take me.
- Dennis Mr. Dennis Moriarty being the spokesman.
- Denise Lory turned to Denise.
- Denies In the previous page he denies morality to be a matter of hereditary instinct.
- tenses The nature of the verb, the relations of tenses, that of other words comprehended in the phrase, and which form the syntax of languages, were utterly unknown to them.