What is the correct spelling for DENTA?
This word (Denta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DENTA
- dana Your letter by Mr. Dana was duly received.
- dante I've brought a bust of Dante to have sold by auction.
- data This is not saying that she had no data to go upon.
- daunt At the head of the broad staircase Senator Corson came upon Mrs. Stanton and Coventry Daunt .
- denote It is worth notice, that "dragge" was applied to a grain in the eastern counties, though not exclusively there, appearing to denote mixed grain.