What is the correct spelling for DENTIFIED?
This word (Dentified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENTIFIED
- dandified A romantic desire, almost a dandified pride, that drove him to make good with the girl, formed the basis of his madness, rather than any carnal desire.
- dented He took it from her and pointed out where it had been dented by the firing-pin.
- identified He identified himself with it further by close touch at the time of its being offered.
- Notified 10. The captain shall be at liberty, from time to time, to appoint a member of the club to act as his deputy, such appointment to be notified in the club-room.
- Testified Mrs. Blake was evidently surprised, but she testified her gratitude in her usual impulsive way.