What is the correct spelling for DENTIS?
This word (Dentis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DENTIS
- dent We have got through Pontefract and some meetings in the neighborhood to our comfort, and on the journey had an opportunity of sitting beside the dying bed of dear Sarah Dent, which was indeed a peaceful scene.
- dentist The dentist does not observe your ache, but he can see the cavity which causes it, and could guess that you are suffering even if you did not tell him.
- Dainties No but ye 'll deem it vara vulgar fare, after the dainties ye hae been used to!
- Deities Milton in his Hymn on the Nativity shouts harsh Puritanical scorn on the oracles stricken dumb, and the deities overthrown.
- Denis Then may I run and tell my father and mother, and Maurice, and Denis, and the girls?
- Dennis Rymer is own'd by himself to be a masterly Critick: He himself knew Mr. Dennis did not want Learning; and as to Fire, he has perhaps rather too much of it, than too little.
- Denise He had daily inquired for the sick lady, and after her death, though Denise began to recover, still lingered in Leyden; he thought it his duty to show the last honors to the dead by attending her funeral.
- Denies The portrait of Sir Jacques had been spared to posterity by that admirable tradition which denies an English gentleman any display of emotion in the presence of a servant.
- daunts Nothing hinders me or daunts me.
- denotes Socialism may signify many different things, but, as he uses the word, it denotes not any definite system of opinions or any particular plan of social reform, but only a general method which may guide various systems, and may be employed more or less according to circumstances in directing many different reforms.
- debits No, we never bother with debits, and I don't suppose we ever would.
- tenets The author says: "There can be no compromise between the tenets of the cell theory and the conclusions arrived at in this paper; the distinction is thorough.
- DONUTS Both donuts and the coffee were gone before he caught up with her a few doors down the corridor.
- DENS Then they dug holes in the snow, deep as bear's dens, broke loose from their stiff, icy clothes, got into their sleeping bags, and slept the sleep of the just till the golden sun warmed them with its morning blessing.
- tents However, as there were no tents very close to his, this did not matter so very much.
- dents It left three deep dents in the wood, and the door was kicked open again.