What is the correct spelling for DEOXYRIBO?
This word (Deoxyribo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEOXYRIBO
- carib Besides these, the following Guiana Indians are Carib .
- caribou Herds of reindeer and caribou beyond all counting were also his, as well as the forests and plains over which they roamed.
- crib Chitty and I laboured some time setting up beds, beginning with the crib in the nursery.
- decorator I'll fetch something, said Katharine, as decorator in charge.
- decorous He went himself to the door, and confronted there a lady deeply veiled in black and attended by a very decorous serving-woman.
- decorum Mr. Breckinridge had heard from some quarter or other very unfavorable accounts of the decorum of a Glasgow audience.
- decree From whatever point of view we regard it, we therefore find in the One Offering once made for the sin of the whole world, a standpoint such as is provided by no other teaching, whether religious or philosophical; and we shall see on examination that it is not an arbitrary decree for which we can give no account, but that it is based on the psychological constitution of man-a provision so perfectly adapted to our requirements at every stage of our evolution, that we can only attribute it to the Divine Wisdom acting through One, who by Perfect Love, thus willingly offered himself, in order to provide the Foundation of complete assurance for all who recognize their need of it.
- decry But there is a tendency to decry a writer when he shows an interest in social problems and tells the world that something is rotten in Denmark.
- degree No one in the room had listened to the speech with any degree of interest.
- derisory She gave him a derisory little nod-and in a minute was well up the lawn, towards the castle.
- describe It may not be out of place, at this point, to describe my costume, and to explain the motives by which I was led to adopt it.
- described For one thing, Nasmyth's marriage to the dark-eyed girl whom Gordon had described to her depended on the success of this venture, and that was a fact which had its effect on her.
- descry At last, as they came in sight of a lovely little tarn lying under a distant hillock, and could descry two small dots floating on the surface of the water, Sir Hugh said to his head keeper, "See here, Roderick, are those duck or mergansers?"
- desire Should she desire anything, she should call on him first.
- desired Everything fell out as I could have desired .
- dexedrine I reached down to my suitcase and from where I'd been going to get a miltown I took a dexedrine and popped it in my mouth.
- dexter On the eighth of June, the regular business of soldier's life began by the company going into camp on Dexter Training Ground.
- dexterity Adroitness (F. a, to, and droit, right) and dexterity (L. dexter, right, right-hand) might each be rendered "right-handedness;" but adroitness carries more of the idea of eluding, parrying, or checking some hostile movement, or taking advantage of another in controversy; dexterity conveys the idea of doing, accomplishing something readily and well, without reference to any action of others. We speak of adroitness in fencing, boxing, or debate; of dexterity in horsemanship, in the use of tools, weapons, etc. Aptitude (L. aptus, fit, fitted) is a natural readiness, which by practise may be developed into dexterity . Skill is more exact to line, rule, and method than dexterity . Dexterity can not be communicated, and, oftentimes can not even be explained by its possessor; skill to a very great extent can be imparted; "skilled workmen" in various trades are numbered by thousands. Compare ADDRESS; CLEVER; POWER; SKILFUL.
- dextrose 321. Glucose, or invert sugar, the principal member of the second class, consists of two distinct kinds of sugar, -dextrose and levulose.
- diatribe Two ladies, sitting close to this enthusiast, had been listening keenly to this diatribe .
- dioxide There was silence for a moment, then the hiss of the automatic fire extinguishers in the testing room as they poured a cloud of carbon dioxide snow on the smoldering apparatus.
- disrobe Spite of his reluctance therefore, he was compelled to slide down from his saddle, and disrobe himself in the middle of the road.
- doctrine So it was pre-eminently with the doctrine of the Messiah.
- doorknob The Phantom, casting off the uncomfortable sensation with a shrug of his shoulders, stepped out from his hiding place just as a hand gripped the doorknob .
- oxbow Two miles above, following round the bend of the Oxbow toward Chippewa, and down near the water's edge, is the Burning Spring.
- scribe The scribe ends this part of the story by letting it be known that Midir has struck off the head of his other wife, Fuamnach, the cause of all Etain's trouble.
- toxic She had led a poisoned life, in a narrow rut of existence, and toxic emotions had become as her native atmosphere of mind.
- toxin Among the most useful methods with children is the rubbing or scratching of a few drops of the toxin of the tubercle bacillus, tailed tuberculin, into the skin.
- tribe The friendship of the English for her was known to all his tribe and the great affection of her father to this, his favorite daughter.
- Declaring I am not sure that we shall get through to-morrow without the appearance of some of the gang declaring that there are reasons why this woman should not be married to this man.
- Decried Fed as we are with the mental food prepared by our Churches and governments, to whose interests it is that the rebel and the Freethinker should be decried and denounced, we are all too apt to overlook the significance of the rebel.
- Describing "For three years," Val reminded him, "you have been describing things to me.
- Describer He stated that the first case of the malady had been reported by his great predecessor at Guy's Hospital, London, Richard Bright, the describer of Bright's Disease.
- Descried The prospect before us improved greatly; fine plains presented a clear way to the northward, with the river apparently coming thence, and even round from the N. W. From a tree, Yuranigh descried hills in the N. E. and the plains extending before us.
- Desiring Mary, however, left the tea-party rather early, desiring both to be alone, and then to hear some music at the Queen's Hall.
- Desiree In truth little Desiree was not Delobelle's daughter to no purpose.
- Dorcas Repeated What's the matter, however, as Dorcas runs up and down stairs by her door, bring on, O Madam!
- decries Yet as this thought, this understanding, which Luther decries under the name of reason, is incapable of comprehending the divine, its chastening contributed just as much to the understanding of the truth as if one exercised the feet year in and year out in dancing, and hoped that in this way they would finally learn to play the flute.
- describes Master Rough is very small, and his name describes his appearance.
- desires That is what Annie desires ."
- degrees Then, by degrees , the balance dropped the wrong way.
- decays The soil is not only increased by the causes above, but also by the constant decays of the growth upon it.
- decoys Next night I was at the same spot with a good duck call, and some wooden decoys , over which the skins of wild ducks had been carefully stretched.
- decrees Be the means fair or foul, mine you shall be-The decrees of Fate are not more fixed-I have sworn it, and though fire from Heaven waited to devour me, I will keep my oath!
257 words made from the letters DEOXYRIBO
5 letter words made from DEOXYRIBO:bdeir, bedri, beory, berio, beryx, bider, bidor, biery, birdo, boder, bodey, bodio, bodoe, bodor, boedo, boeri, boero, boire, boiro, boody, booed, booey, boord, borde, bordo, bored, borei, borey, borie, borio, boxed, boxer, boyed, bredo, breid, bride, brode, brood, broye, bryde, deboy, deiro, deori, deoxy, derbi, derby, deroy, dibyo, diery, dixey, diyer, dober, dobey, dobre, dobri, dobro, doire, dooby, dorio, doxey, droob, exidy, ibero, ibrox, obeid, obied, odero, odier, odori, oidor, oorie, oribe, oxide, rebid, rebox, redox, riedy, rixey, robed, robey, robie, rodeo, roode, roxio, rydex, ryobi, xeido, ybore, yoder, yorio.
3 letter words made from DEOXYRIBO:bed, bey, bid, bod, boo, box, boy, bye, deb, die, dix, doe, dre, dry, dxr, dxy, dye, edo, ido, iod, ire, obi, ode, oed, orb, ore, oxy, rbi, reb, red, rib, rid, rio, rob, rod, roe, rye, yob.
4 letter words made from DEOXYRIBO:beor, bery, bide, bier, bird, biro, bode, body, boer, boey, boie, boix, booi, boor, booy, bore, boxe, boxy, boye, boyo, brdo, brdy, brie, brio, broo, brox, broy, bryd, byde, byer, byoo, byrd, byro, debo, deor, dero, dery, deyi, deyo, dier, dior, dire, dixy, diye, dobo, doby, doer, doob, door, dory, doxy, drey, drob, droo, drye, dyer, ebro, edry, erby, eryx, eybi, ibex, iboe, ibrd, ideo, iodo, irby, irey, iyer, obey, oboe, oboi, odeo, oder, odey, odio, odor, oedo, oiyd, ooid, oord, orbe, ordo, oreo, orio, orix, oryx, oxer, oxyd, oyid, rdio, rebo, redo, reid, ride, rido, ried, rixy, riyo, robe, roby, roey, rood, rooy, roxo, royd, roye, royo, ryoo, xibe, xide, xrdb, ybor, yder, yebo, yedo, yeri, yibo, yird, yobe, yobi, yobo, yodo, yoed, yoob, yood, yoor, yore, yoro.