What is the correct spelling for DEP?
This word (Dep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEP
- de I still don't know anything about Karl Van de Vliet."
- deb No, Deb , and I don't think you really want to know.
- dec But again, in Dec ember, came another separation; Mme.
- deep Skag put this back into the deep place of his mind.
- den She seems to know perfectly that a few missing chickens will lead to a search; that boys' eyes will speedily find her den , and boys' hands dig eagerly for a litter of young foxes.
- dew I was warm enough with my work, but when I observed him looking at me I turned of a death-like cold, and felt the dew of an intolerable emotion wet in the palms of my hands.
- dip Some stories would burn out a dip candle in the telling, or even last the whole night.
- pep Little of the old pep , boys!
- rep The story of how the "push" got its "rep" is best told by Peg, and in his own words.
- Del You have come here, then, to interest us in the development of a faster but quite as powerful type of electric locomotive as the Jandel.
- DEA Dea Flavia no longer hid her face in her hand.
- Dee I maun wait, the noo, until I dee before I see my bairn again.
- DEF GAY, adj. gay, finely dressed, 5. 234; A 74, 111; T. ii. 922; joyous, R. 435; wanton, A 3769; Gaye, def. gay, I 411.
- DEM We can give a good account of dem.
- DEG N. and longitude 29 deg.
1 words made from the letters DEP
3 letter words made from DEP:edp.