What is the correct spelling for DEPBT?
This word (Depbt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEPBT
- debit I ought to say that I deferred putting a value on the potatoes until I had footed up the debit column.
- debt It was a working belief with her that it was always well to have the gods in your debt .
- debut We would advertise your appearance extensively and get out a first-class audience on the occasion of your debut here.
- depart Let it depart in peace, and light lie the earth on the British Constitution!
- depict When music wishes to depict the drama, it is not real action which is reflected in it, it is the ideal action transfigured by the spirit, and perceptible only to the inner vision.