What is the correct spelling for DEPESSED?
This word (Depessed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEPESSED
- debased But he was almost as much debased by superstition as his brother by indolence and vice.
- deceased The next is, the justification of a noble peer deceased ; the case is known, and I have no quarrel to his memory: let it sleep; he is now before another judge. Come to feast To taste the flesh Not yet deceased And all I know – Super Heroes by rocky horror picture show
- deepened The Cuban's gaze deepened .
- depend Precious friend with you I will always have a friend Or someone who I can depend – You Make Me Feel Brand New by no question
- depressed Other men love femme fatales, sveltely dressed. But when I'm with those femme fatales, I get depressed. – I Love My Wife by Unknown Author
- dispersed When he reached Pretoria Botha learned that the Standerton commando followed him as far as Standerton station, and then dispersed to their homes.
- dressed Your women are kept idle and dressed up for no other purpose than to be made love to.
- deepest On the death of Washington, Humphreys published a poem expressing the deepest affection and admiration for "my friend."
34 words made from the letters DEPESSED
3 letter words made from DEPESSED:dds, ded, des, edd, edp, ese, pee, pes, see, sep, sse.
5 letter words made from DEPESSED:dedee, dedes, deede, deeds, deeps, deese, desde, desse, epees, seeps, sespe, speed, spees.
4 letter words made from DEPESSED:deed, deep, edde, epee, peed, sede, seed, seep, sees, sspe.