What is the correct spelling for DEPHI?
This word (Dephi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEPHI
- dauphin Nothing of the Dauphin ."
- de Madame de Connal," cried Ormond. MONOKURO no shashin no watashi itsumademo kono mama de Watashi dake ga kawara nai no sukoshi dake zurui kamo shirenai ne – Kuon by Hitomi Shimatani
- deaf The superstitious triumph, through which I have struggled to reach you, will be turned to howls of anguish if you stop your ears and are deaf to the words of salvation.
- deep The woman drew a deep breath.
- defer I have not been what I ought, but now that I am the only one left I feel that I must defer to my dear parents' wishes in every respect.
- defoe Even Macaulay allowed that the best of Defoe was 'in no respect...
- defy You can travel the country over, where pioneers are located, and I defy anyone to find a better-looking set of houses than those in any one of our colonies.
- deify Chrysostom, St. John, on the legendary desire of Tiberius to deify Christ, II, 344
- delhi There seemed nobody in sight; but that is a bold guess in Delhi , where the shadows all have eyes.
- DEA Dea Flavia felt the hot blood rush to her cheeks at thought that the choice did rest with her, that the man who was so proud, so self-absorbed, so self-willed but a few days ago in the Forum, would receive supreme gifts through her; that he would be the recipient and she, like the goddess holding riches, power, honour in her hands; that she would shower them on him while he knelt-a suppliant first, then a grateful worshipper-at her feet.
- Dee Dee rubbed and rubbed until it was time to start on the picnic.
- DEF Main article: 2009 Internazionali di Tennis di Bergamo – Singles Lukáš Rosol def.