What is the correct spelling for DEPLEATE?
This word (Depleate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEPLEATE
- deflate He knew that now, and it was wrong to deflate a dream.
- delete Permission to delete a file comes from the directory permissions, and you have write permission in the directory.
- deplete Lack of oxygen to breathe as well as inability to breathe it; lack of well-printed books and good light, as well as lack of the power to use them; toothache, earache, headache, deplete the vitality of both teacher and pupil.
- depleted Every one can learn enough about the preventable causes of sickness and depleted vitality to insist upon the ounce of education and prevention that is better than a pound of cure.
- depute So long as you don't depute me to throw a bomb into the Embassy!
- dilate While O'Flaherty continued to dilate upon the atrocities of Indian war, and the revengeful character of the savages, he contrived to be always advancing towards the river side, till at length the glare of a fire was perceptible through the gloom.
- doorplate The woman who is covered with jewelry, looking like a travelling doorplate , is the kind from whom we expect the bow to vary, in coldness or cordiality, according to the clothes we wear, or the entertainments we are able to give.
- plate The bread should be placed on the small plate provided for the purpose.
- pleat But on the morning of the funeral Aunt Harriet had the satisfaction of beholding her younger sister the centre of a tremendous cocoon of crape, whose slightest pleat was perfect.
- replete Thomas and you, to whom the circle of the sciences is open, Thomas and you, who may be said to be replete with facts, Thomas and you, who have been trained to mathematical exactness, Thomas and you, here!
- template Thus, if the template shown in Fig.
- depletes There is nothing which so thoroughly depletes and robs moral character of all substance-there is nothing which so effectually destroys all robust individuality-as the continuous asking of the question, "What will, people say?"
110 words made from the letters DEPLEATE
3 letter words made from DEPLEATE:ade, adp, ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, dal, dat, dle, eat, edp, eel, eld, epa, eta, lad, lap, lat, lea, led, lee, let, ltd, pad, pal, pat, pdl, pea, pee, pel, pet, tad, tap, tea, ted, tee.
5 letter words made from DEPLEATE:adept, alete, daele, dalet, deele, deepa, delap, delee, delta, edale, elate, elpee, epeda, leape, ledee, leepa, leete, lepta, letea, padle, peate, pedal, pedle, pelat, pelea, peled, petal, petee, plate, plead, pleat, taped, teaed, teele, telae, tepee.
4 letter words made from DEPLEATE:alee, alep, atle, dale, date, deal, deep, dlee, eade, elea, elee, epae, epee, epel, lade, lape, late, lead, leap, leda, pale, pate, peal, peat, peed, peel, pelt, plat, plea, taee, tael, tale, tape, teal, tepe.