What is the correct spelling for DEPPEND?
This word (Deppend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEPPEND
- append The specimens of Mr. Spudd's verse which we append herewith were selected, we are happy to assure our readers, purely at random from his work.
- deepen The saving feature of the situation is the interest already awakened in agricultural improvements; an interest which it should be the first object of this Congress to deepen and preserve.
- deepened Naturally this, instead of helping to clear the mystery, only deepened it.
- defend Me she would never need to defend .
- depend Depend on yourself and don't look for help from Good People or ghosts.
- descend Taking advantage of this momentary diversion in our favour, we rode on at full speed to the top of the slope-I never knew before how hard I could pedal-and began to descend at a dash into the opposite hollow.
- dipped Skag did not miss their stern faces, nor the instant pause as they dipped their brown feet with prayers into the river.
- doped The unfortunate sufferer was doped with vile-tasting bitters and nerve medicines, so-called, in the hope that his nervous system would respond to treatment.
- Depended She wandered about it, sitting first here, then there, becoming intimate with the monster on whom she sometimes felt as if her life and fortunes depended.
- Duped But for the cry of the dying man he might have cleared himself; but his reputation was against him to begin with; it was proved that the other was a young Englishman who had lost his money through Collins, and been duped by him, and altogether matters went hardly with the elder of the two confederates.
- deepens Every act of love rendered to Him deepens the channel of sympathy by which relief and blessing come to sorrowful humanity.
- depends "It depends upon what else you say.