What is the correct spelling for DEPPENED?
This word (Deppened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEPPENED
- deadened After the pain that caused them was deadened they still welled up, from habit.
- deafened We were like to be drowned with the rain, deafened with the howling wind and the booming thunder, and blinded by the lightning.
- deepen Within these limits it will increase the vigor of the heart, expand the lungs, clear the brain, deepen sleep, and improve the appetite.
- deepened I was simply enchanted-it was love at first sight, which only deepened year after year....
- depend It's quite enough for one whose happiness doesn't depend on money.
- dipped So the painter dipped it again, and David took it, and painted some more.
- Dampened It was not the sweet, pastoral scene which Lucy had pictured to herself, with Arthur for the background, and her ardor was greatly dampened even before the threshold was crossed, and she stood in the low, close room where the sick woman lay, her large eyes unnaturally bright, and turned wistfully upon them as she entered.
- Depended A good deal depended on her answer.
- Happened An' two things happened that night.
- reopened "In the light of new evidence," he announced shortly, "the two cases of a while ago are reopened ."
- depends "That depends on what is ahead of us.