What is the correct spelling for DEPT?
This word (Dept) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEPT
- adept The man, in these cases, must be an adept.
- debt The wheat debt-the worry about the I.W.W.-and that's not all."
- deft More than once the watcher nodded in quick approval of a skilful turn or deft manoeuvre.
- dent "I'm very sorry for you, sir," said Dent.
- depot The Scotch narrow-gauge system also centers everything in Portland, and has succeeded, after a hard fight with the city authorities, in securing a large tract of land for depot or terminal purposes.
- depth It is never the size, or depth, of the scratch or cut itself, but simply the dirt that gets into it afterward.
- kept Tell me I could have kept you-tell me."
- sept S. W. Martlaer's Rock, Sept.
- Wept But though she spoke so to herself, it would seem otherwise, for Yvonne wept bitterly until at last she fell fast asleep.