What is the correct spelling for DERAMS?
This word (Derams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DERAMS
- drama Other persons concerned in the coming drama had had past difficulties to think out, and future movements to consider, during the interval occupied by Arnold and Blanche on their return journey to England.
- dream Then it was true, it was no dream .
- dreamy And I always meant columbine-time-" Here he sharply interrupted himself, and the dreamy musing gave way to passion.
- terms But before he left London Sir Edward Carson asked for an interpretation of the terms .
- Dreamt "He is too good a criminal lawyer to have dreamt of taking his own," Mrs. Mallet interposed, with another effort.
- Deems Yet here Deems walks off with the lyrics for that song-the only copy in existence, mind you-and drops out of sight.
- Dramas His miscellaneous poems show a man by no means given to low company or low thoughts, and one gifted with the truest poetic vein; while his dramas, besides exhibiting a greater command over blank verse than any of his predecessors and than any except Marlowe of his contemporaries can claim, are full of charming passages.
- Dreams She sat, gazing down into the Square, and her dreams were longer and longer and longer.
- draws When you be in a passion, William, you draws yourself away from the Lord's end; when your passion be over, back you goes with a rush, until you meets Him plump.
- drums It is at such moments that a resolute charge, pushed home with drums beating and a loud cheer, may have extraordinary results.
- dreads But a burnt child dreads the fire, as they say; and a young man with a castleful of owls and rats, by reason of going for these hundred years on credit, will have it brought home to him to pay ready money.
- dams They are more rudely constructed than the dams , too.
- rams They bit the rams .
- teams The road that will best suit the needs of the farmer, in the first place, must not be too costly; and, in the second place, must be of the very best kind, for farmers should be able to do their heavy hauling over them when their fields are too wet to work and their teams would otherwise be idle.
- drays Alarm of fire-tried to keep the engines from running on the sidewalk-as a reward for trying to do my duty, got run over by two hose-carts, and a hook and ladder truck, and was knocked bodily into an ash-box by the foreman of engine 73. Mighty torrent of opposing vehicles got jammed-stages, carts, coal-waggons, drays , hackney-coaches, two military companies with a brass-band, a four-horse hearse with a long funeral procession.
- dreamers It was a familiar sight, but it drew the street throngs to it like magic: the age is not fond of dreamers , but it is very fond of drums.
- CREAMS It is with an eye to these, that, with the tea, punch, wine, ice-creams, etc.
- REAMS I bought twelve reams of large letter-paper, and began my first work,-"Bressant."
84 words made from the letters DERAMS
3 letter words made from DERAMS:ade, are, arm, dam, das, des, dre, ear, era, esm, esr, mad, mar, med, mes, mrd, mrs, rad, ram, ras, red, rem, res, sad, sam, sea.
5 letter words made from DERAMS:adrem, armed, arsed, daems, damer, dames, dares, darse, dears, deram, deras, derma, desam, desra, drame, dream, marse, mased, maser, merda, mersa, mesra, reads, sader, sarde, sared, sedam, semra, seram, smead, smear, smerd.
4 letter words made from DERAMS:ards, ares, arms, arse, dame, dams, dare, dear, dram, drem, edam, made, mare, mars, mead, mesa, raed, rams, rase, read, ream, sade, same, sard, seam, sear.