What is the correct spelling for DERISE?
This word (Derise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DERISE
- debris So from a distance, you see shrapnel and debris And in an instant you've got to recognize it's me – Dreaded Fist by Rascalz
- demise Get introduced to mines and meet your demise I despise rap guys and all they whack ties – The KGB by binary star
- derisive Master Bitts laughed loud and long; he was derisive .
- derive Well then, I will remind you of what you have forgotten, of him from whom I derive the right to fill a brother's place to you and Edwin, because I promised him to do so, because it was his legacy to me, a legacy, which I hold sacred and will fulfil to my latest breath.
- devise He had come down to the water-side with his master, and on seeing the way in which the men were working, had calculated that it would yet take above a week to carry over all who remained, and as it was probable that they would be attacked before twenty-four hours were over, he had observed that they might as well give themselves up for lost if they could devise no other scheme of passing over.
- doris I've been at home, lookin' after the boys and-and Doris .
67 words made from the letters DERISE
4 letter words made from DERISE:deer, dier, dire, dsei, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, eris, erse, ides, reed, reid, ride, rids, ried, ries, rise, sede, seed, seer, sere, side, sire, sree.
5 letter words made from DERISE:deise, deres, desir, diese, drees, dreis, drese, dries, eider, erdei, idees, isere, redes, redis, reeds, reids, reise, resid, rides, riede, riese, seder, seidr, seier, serei, siede, siree.
3 letter words made from DERISE:des, die, dis, dre, ese, esr, ies, ire, irs, red, res, rid, see, sir.