What is the correct spelling for DEROIT?
This word (Deroit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEROIT
- adroit I had expected easily to master Montreuil, for I had some skill at my weapon: I was deceived; I found him far more adroit than myself in the art of offence; and perhaps it would have fared ill for the hero of this narrative had Montreuil deemed it wise to direct against my life all the science he possessed.
- dart Its eyes were glaring-it was about to dart down.
- debit You receive the buildings as they now stand and our credit cash if there is any, in full discharge of all the obligations of Andrea Contini and Company to the bank-acceptances coming due, balance of account if in debit , and mortgages on land and houses-and we are quits again, my firm being discharged of all obligation.
- deceit Probably she would not have felt any, if the consequences of her deceit had been less important.
- Dario Varotari, Dario , a Veronese, b. 1539, d. 1596.
84 words made from the letters DEROIT
5 letter words made from DEROIT:deiro, deori, detro, doire, dorte, driot, odier, ordet, oteri, rotie, tired, toder, tried, troie.
4 letter words made from DEROIT:deor, dero, dier, diet, dior, dire, dirt, doer, dote, edit, ideo, oder, odet, orte, orti, rdio, redo, reid, reit, reti, ride, rido, ried, riot, rite, rote, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tire, tiro, todi, toed, toei, toer, tord, tore, trei, treo, trio.
3 letter words made from DEROIT:die, dit, doe, dot, dre, edo, ert, ido, iod, ire, ode, oed, ore, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, rod, roe, rot, ted, ter, tie, tod, toe, tor, tri.