What is the correct spelling for DESCENTLY?
This word (Descently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DESCENTLY
- decent Poor devils can't afford to be what they'd wish, in the way of honesty and decent living.
- decently I had a foolish idea you could behave-well, at least decently.
- descend Descend into the cold earth, poor trembling body that can no longer support its own weight.
- descent But even as she hastened towards the descent, another friendly voice detained her.
- distantly I never at least heard of one connected, however distantly, with my family, whom I could identify with the writer of these letters."
- recently Recently the present writer saw a play in which these lines were spoken: "I don't want you to forget what I said.