What is the correct spelling for DESCIDING?
This word (Desciding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DESCIDING
- deciding Friendly star, where could you be hiding Smile for me from out of the lonely night Friendly star, my fate needs deciding How I need the glow of your guiding light – Friendly Star by Unknown Author
- descending The day is ending, The night is descending; – Afternoon in February by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- destiny It was the place where they first met, and Fate, or Destiny, or Providence, had a curious way of bringing them together, and she would have to face the inevitable, whatever it might be.
- dividing It wasn't merely a problem of dividing territory; division would increase the taxes, the non-divisionists said.
- receding Trees became closer together than at first, and at length Banias stood in face of us, touching the foot of Hermon, which formed a magnificent background of receding heights, but its summit withdrawn from view at that position.
- siding Our first sight of active war in France was when the train stopped at a country siding many miles behind the lines, and two British soldiers with fixed bayonets marched a third man-a youngster with a slight fair moustache-over the level crossing in front of us.
- testing I approached the instrument with the intention of at once testing the diaphragm, but, to my surprise, my Martian friend was not there to greet me.
- Deluding It is idle to attempt deluding it.
- Deriding The disworship of an earlier hour, the comfortless void days, the bitter, hard reserves, drew form from delirium; they stood in rank, hateful presences, deriding the outcast: but to pass, he knew, as a sleeper can know of a dream-to pass when the magic of the sea should flow through his veins.
- art patient
- be valid
- more germ-destroying