What is the correct spelling for DESRIPED?
This word (Desriped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DESRIPED
- desired He had desired to create a certain thing.
- despite Despite the wine within him, the captain of the cuirassiers, was at that moment, in a frame of mind, anything but contented.
- disrupt That will stir up an unnecessary lot of trouble and help to disrupt the party.
- disrupted Being in complete agreement with Scripture, it is well qualified to become the regeneration center of the entire present-day corrupted, disrupted, and demoralized Christendom.
- draped Face draped on the backs of your hands folded on the table, you almost look as if you are making the gesture of 'wei' or praying to Buddha."
- dropped "The Second Mate dropped it," I replied.
- striped Mr. Shiffney pulled up his trousers a little more, exposing a pair of striped silk socks which emerged from shining boots protected by white spats.
- stripped And that girl had stripped bare another of Ruth's secrets, one that had been hidden even from herself.
- Despaired This Massingale was not the man who had held her in fascination by his quiet mastery, whom she had despaired ever to move!
- Disrobed For thee man's spirit stood Disrobed of flesh and blood, And bare the heart of the most secret hours; And to thine hand more tame Than birds in winter came High hopes and unknown flying forms of powers, And from thy table fed, and sang Till with the tune men's ears took fire and rang.
- Dripped When, now and then, a banca crept past them, its shape was outlined in the same lurid radiance, and the noiseless paddles dripped smears of unearthly flame.
- Drooped Her head drooped, the red left her cheeks, and she turned white to the lips.
- Tripped She tripped lightly nearer to the palms; but he seemed to stir-then she ran again toward the cottage.
146 words made from the letters DESRIPED
3 letter words made from DESRIPED:dds, ded, des, die, dip, dis, dre, edd, edp, epi, ese, esr, idp, ies, ire, irs, pee, pei, per, pes, pid, pie, pre, psi, red, rep, res, rid, rip, see, sep, sip, sir.
5 letter words made from DESRIPED:dedes, deeds, deeps, deids, deise, dered, deres, desde, desir, diede, diese, dreed, drees, dreis, drese, dried, dries, edper, eider, erdei, esper, espie, idees, ieper, isere, pedir, pedis, peers, peire, peres, perie, persi, pieds, piere, pires, preed, prese, presi, pride, pries, prise, redds, reded, redes, redid, redis, reeds, reids, reise, repse, resid, rides, riede, riepe, riese, riped, seder, seidr, seier, seper, serei, serpe, siede, siped, siree, speed, speer, spide, spier, spire, spree.
4 letter words made from DESRIPED:deed, deep, deer, depr, dier, dips, dire, drip, dsei, edde, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, eris, erse, ided, ides, pedi, peed, peer, peri, pied, pier, reed, reid, ride, rids, ried, ries, ripe, rips, rise, sede, seed, seep, seer, sere, side, sire, sree.