What is the correct spelling for DESTROIES?
This word (Destroies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DESTROIES
- castries Miss Castries was a very good girl.
- destroy People will destroy Souls like hell Where devils make a toy – Outbreak Of Evil by VADER
- dextrose This is partly hypothetical, and is largely due to the careful deductions of the chemists, but there are very many facts now to hand which bear out its probability, especially the recent advances in our knowledge of the sugars, and the experimental feeding of leaves and plants deprived of starch with such substances as dextrose, levulose, maltose, and other sugars, as well as glycerine and other bodies which should be convertible into, or yield them, if the theory is true.
- distress "On the contrary," said he, "lock the door, and let only you and I see the poor girl's distress when she comes back to this bitter world.
- Destinies I hold the destinies of her future life, and yet I am base enough to hesitate whether to save or destroy her.
- Histories When it deals with a single country it becomes national history; thus we have histories of England and of the United States.
- Vestries In 1899 the Conservatives displaced the old London vestries by borough councils, and in 1902-3 abolished in England the school boards created in 1870, and made the county council the local authority for public elementary education.