What is the correct spelling for DESURV?
This word (Desurv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DESURV
- deceive The dropped lids did not deceive him. Mr. Politician, please don't deceive us Mr. Politician, you're there to relieve us – Politician by grand funk railroad
- defer In the positive endeavour to realise an opinion, to convert a theory into practice, it may be, and very often is, highly expedient to defer to the prejudices of the majority, to move very slowly, to bow to the conditions of the status quo, to practise the very utmost sobriety, self-restraint, and conciliatoriness.
- disarm You will greatly oblige me if you will remain with Addie and Bel, and disarm their suspicion and that of others.
- defers On a stiff soil it is advisable to plant on ridges, and not too deeply; for deep planting encourages strong growth, and strong growth defers the production of fruit.
- dears Where are your partners, my dears ?
47 words made from the letters DESURV
5 letter words made from DESURV:dersu, derus, dervs, dures, eruvs, redus, rudes, rused, rusev, suder, sudre, sured, surve, urved, verdu, versu, verus.
4 letter words made from DESURV:deru, derv, duse, edur, eruv, rude, rues, ruse, sude, suer, surd, sure, udev, urde, used, user, vues.
3 letter words made from DESURV:des, dre, due, esr, red, res, rev, rue, sue, sur, suv, urd, use.