What is the correct spelling for DETACT?
This word (Detact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DETACT
- deduct Open discussion will not only add to, magnify, or deduct from their lustre, but cause their aims, in short, to redound to the public weal.
- defect Ambition was the keynote of his life; not an unworthy keynote, by any means, if only the ambition be sound; but one serious defect of Columbus's ambition was that it was retrospective rather than perspective. Hation is a birth defect And you know ain't nobody perfect – Change The World by bone thugs-n-harmony
- detach Her very selfishness had seemed natural to her because Abel had always been there, like the air and the sky and the broomsedge; he was a part of the scene, and she found it impossible to detach him from his surroundings.
- detect The audience will detect it if you do.
- detector Marconi has recently completed a new wonder in the shape of a ship detector.
- detest Perhaps it was unusual in the circumstances, unlucky, unaccountable; but there it was; and this, as she had said, was what made her detest herself.
- detract We are so clumsy that even our gracious acts towards flowers and small animals are almost always murderous: this does not in the least detract from our pleasure in them.