What is the correct spelling for DETEAL?
This word (Deteal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DETEAL
- betel "You get off my pig, and we will come," he said, and the betel -nut truly got off the pig.
- data Soon after there was a call for the data upon which that jury passed.
- date Is the date fixed?"
- dead My father is dead .
- deadly And yet, strangely enough, in the very countries in which it was recognised as the symbol of all that is deadly , it was also recognised as the symbol of life.
- deal 5111. Do you not deal there?
- deed He looked at what must be his last deed as a soldier.
- dell And sometimes if it frightened them with being too near heaven, they would seek out a dell of fine moss and creep close together into the arms of the kind earth-mother, and then sleep while the stars kept watch.
- delta They settled in a province named from them Cushan, which was at the upper part of Delta ; and in aftertimes called Nomos Arabicus.
- denial Now, though, Ally thought her mom was continuing the language study as part of a program of denial .
- dental He turned and said to the dental patient, "You must rinse with this tea of borage leaf, or the grass that the cattle eat if you run out too soon.
- dermal The sphenethmoid and otoccipitals are well ossified; a dermal sphenethmoid is present only in taurinus.
- detail 2554. We could not find that by the entries in the work-book, because they show it only in detail ?
- details The truth is, very little is certainly known as to the details of what was done in the making of Edward's Second Book.
- deter From henceforth no vain scruples shall deter me!"
- dial There were five figures on the Year Dial .
- distal Medicinally it serves to lower nervous excitability reflected from some organ in trouble, but remote from the part where the pain is actually felt; so it is very useful for such spasmodic coughs as are due to indigestion; also for distal neuralgia, pains in the head or limbs from the same cause, and for nervous colic bowels.
- dote I dote on views, don't you?"
- dual She ceased to need the "shadowy third"-the invisible barricade against total dual solitude made by aunts or children.
- duel And then he added, with a smile, "Nina, I'm going to fight a duel ."
- fetal She is keeping up her own bodily functions, as well as developing her fetal litter.
- ideal These people know no ideal .
- metal Bartlett headed down the metal stairs leading to the self- service elevator.
- petal Take the shape of one out of each set, in the following manner: Place the petal upon a sheet of writing paper, holding it firmly to the paper with the point of the fore finger of the left hand.
- retell Many of his poems describe country life in New England; others retell old stories of pioneer days.
- stael "And now I know why she said the more she knew about men the better she liked dogs," I just as coldly remarked, remembering Madame de Stael .
- steal "Open the door, and steal softly in," said another voice.
- steel Numerous fine steel portraits add value to the volume.
- teal 78. Teal , English, ii.
- teat The "sugar teat " of our mother's generation has passed, as has also the "mumbling" of food for the young child; we no longer give the babies concentrated sugar, nor do we "chew" our children's food at the table.
- tell 7494. Do they tell you so?
- tidal And this lot were cut from but a very few acres of the wood, and where it was easy to convey them to the tidal stream which floated them to the harbor.
- total He had but little light, and this by degrees disappeared, leaving him in total darkness.
- Dealt 9114. You never dealt anywhere else at all?
- Del The principal streets of Ponto del Gada are paved, and kept once cool and clean by a.
- deters Yes; I had some thoughts of India, but the journey deters me,-in fact, as I have enough to live on, I 'd rather devote the remainder of my days to rest, and the care of this shattered constitution.
47 words made from the letters DETEAL
3 letter words made from DETEAL:ade, ale, alt, ate, dal, dat, dle, eat, eel, eld, eta, lad, lat, lea, led, lee, let, ltd, tad, tea, ted, tee.
4 letter words made from DETEAL:alee, atle, dale, date, deal, dlee, eade, elea, lade, late, lead, leda, taee, tael, tale, teal.
5 letter words made from DETEAL:alete, daele, dalet, delta, edale, elate, letea, teaed, telae.