What is the correct spelling for DETROY?
This word (Detroy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DETROY
- betray I wouldn't betray you; I wouldn't. And there the 'enamour'd fish will stay, Begging themselves they may betray. – Bait, The by John Donne
- decry I do not decry that educational policy of to-day which insists that school work should be made as simple and attractive as possible.
- defray He answered with that crooked smile of his: "'Since I know well, Prince, that there is no scribe in Egypt whom you would suffer about you for a single month, I will set the cost of a librarian at the figure at which it stood in the Eleventh Dynasty upon the roll of your Highness's household and defray it from the Royal Treasury until he is discharged.
- deity "She made a deity of her husband, who was a clever 'cellist, but merely a man.
- destroy I know you will not help me, but you need not destroy me."
- deter Come in, therefore; for you must have good intentions toward me, inasmuch as the severe cold did not deter you from coming up to me.
- detour From where he sat with crossed knees and his nicely polished shoes far out so that passers-by were forced to a small detour, Albert looked suddenly across at his mother-in-law, rather scaredly white.
- detroit As one voice our party pledged loyalty to the Pride of Detroit.