What is the correct spelling for DETS?
This word (Dets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DETS
- jets There was a row of bronze figures, shaped like men, in the water of the lowest basin of all, each holding a fish in his arms; and the jets of water which were thrown up to the middle basin from the lower one came out of the mouths of these fishes.
- Bets Well it's time to place your bets You better make sure it's a safe one You could always answer no I never smoked your cigarettes – Somewhere Else by china drum
- Pets But people came from far and near with their afflicted pets For a special cure (they knew for sure) wouldn't come from other vets – The Yodeling Veternarian Of The Alps by Veggie Tales (Related Recordings)
- gets Perhaps this is as good as it gets When you've given up the drink and those nasty cigarettes – Beautiful World by scrubs
- dots Parkin outside of all the hip-hop spots Push the E-Q and play connect the dots – The Boomin' System by L.L. Cool J
- lets to my pick and roll . so i picked and rolled , now girl lets go ; on to the next thing , our love is rolled up , let's go . – I Wrote This Song For You by Lil' Twist
- nets Then she walked in and commanded the boy to get grass in a bag for a pillow, declaring merrily that some fishing nets and canvas in the kitchen would make her a couch fit for a queen.
- debts She never made big sums of money; but maybe that was because she had debts of her husband's to pay off, which she kept secret.
- duets Lord Rochford shared his daughter's dulness of perception; and to complete the unpleasantness of the proposition, he spoke to Amy, hoping that she and Miss Cunningham would learn a few duets together.