What is the correct spelling for DETURANCE?
This word (Deturance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DETURANCE
- deference They, however, gradually became aware of it, and treated her with that deference which they considered to be her due, as superior to themselves.
- deterrence It has also adopted the theologic idea; namely, punishment; while the legal and "civilized" methods consist of deterrence or terror, and reform.
- durance Marjory, the soldier, fell upon her foes with renewed vigor, and soon had an entire regiment in durance vile.
- terence "Hwist, Mr Terence, it's just as I thought it would be," he whispered.
- trance Katharine asked, waking a little from the trance into which movement among moving things had thrown her.
- truancy At fourteen he was fierce and rebellious and down on the Juvenile Court records for truancy, petty trafficking in burned-out opium, vandalism, and gang vagrancy.
- utterance Even his utterance begins to fail him.
- Torrance I am, do not forget"-the woman's eyes twinkled mischievously-"Doctor Marcia Lowe of Torrance, Mass.