What is the correct spelling for DETURMAN?
This word (Deturman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DETURMAN
- autumn Two crops of everything are obtained in the year, one now, in the spring, and the other in autumn .
- batman Death Wish (novel), a 1972 novel by Brian Garfield Death Wish, a strip in British comic Valiant from 1975 Deathwish, a character appearing in issue 5 of the 1993 Hardware comic universe Film Death Wish (1974 film), a 1974 film based on the 1972 Brian Garfield novel Death Wish (film series), a series of four films following the 1974 original Death Wish (2018 film), a remake of the 1974 film Batman: Death Wish, a 2012 fan film Television "Death Wish" (Star Trek: Voyager), a 1996 episode of Star Trek: Voyager Death Wish Live, a 2006 reality show programming block on Channel 4 Music Death Wish (soundtrack), composed by Herbie Hancock for the 1974 film "Deathwish", a song by British rock band The Police from the 1979 album Reggatta de Blanc "Deathwish", a 1984 EP by American gothic rock band Christian Death Deathwish Inc.
- dairyman One dairyman explained: That was a very useful service that salesmen performed.
- datum 3. Toxica zelotypo dedit uxor maecha marito, Nec satis ad mortem credidit esse datum .
- demean For how could a Justice of the Peace and a future Member of Parliament demean himself to wink?
- demon Then when you did come home and found that supper was not ready because I just got back, you began to act like a demon .
- detain I need not detain you any longer."
- Atman Jains believe in the existence of an eternal Jiva (soul), whereas Buddhism denies the concept of self (jiva) or soul (atman), proposing the concept of no-self (anatta) instead.