What is the correct spelling for DETURMEN?
This word (Deturmen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DETURMEN
- autumn You won't come back till the autumn , when it's cooler, I expect.
- bitumen Elizabeth had no girl friends at Bitumen .
- datum In that case the sensation, as a mental event, will consist of awareness of the colour, while the colour itself will remain wholly physical, and may be called the sense-datum, to distinguish it from the sensation.
- deaden From the moment of his meeting with Austin Leyburn he had permitted himself a looking forward, if not with anything approaching youthful hope and confidence, at least to a life full of that work which his understanding suggested to him might serve to deaden bitter memories, and help him to face a useful future.
- demean You must not think I was severe, but I do like you so much I hated for you to demean yourself.
- demon The force that can make a man surrender when the odds are with him, or fight like a demon when it is hopeless.
- detain "Undoubtedly," answered Pan Tarkowski; "but to tell the truth, whether Smain betrayed or did not, the Government has no right to detain her in Egypt, as she cannot be held responsible for her husband."
- determined I determined to say nothing, feeling certain that everybody would laugh at me.
- determiner It pertains to that spiritual content which never changes as it passes through the various historical determinations, and which might therefore be styled the "determiner of the intrinsic and absolute essence of the spirit."
- dolmen Cromlech is the Welsh equivalent for the Breton dolmen , but Breton archaeologists use cromlech to describe a circle formed by menhirs.
- doorman Lou was off again today, down at the hospital with Sarah, so I'd engaged a doorman from a new co-op across the street to keep an eye on our vans.
- tubman "They're all waiting for you," said Willie, "every dirt of them all is waiting by the steps-there's Tommy Tubman , and Billy Balla-Slieau, and that wastrel of a churchwarden-yes, and there's ould Kennish-they're all there.
- Batmen He was not heard from again for two hours and a half, and in that time he had organized his clerks and batmen and signallers and driven out a party of Germans who had worked out round No Man's Land and thrust a wedge behind him.
- Dairymen The proprietors of the milk-walks in London are said to advance money to the struggling dairymen who send them their milk.
- Dustmen And as for sweeps and dustmen, they were merely parallel cases used as illustrations; and I don't think I deserve to have them raked up...."
- detouring As the night advanced and the incantations increased in violence, MacNair arose from the robe he had spread beside his camp-fire, and drawing away from the wild savagery of the scene, stole alone out into the dense blackness of the swamp and detouring to the shore of the lake, seated himself upon an uprooted tree-butt.
237 words made from the letters DETURMEN
4 letter words made from DETURMEN:deem, deer, dent, deru, deum, deut, drem, drum, drut, duen, duet, dune, eden, edun, edur, emde, ende, enur, ered, erne, eter, etre, eure, meed, meen, meet, mend, mene, menu, mere, metn, muen, munt, murn, murt, mute, ndur, ndut, need, neem, nemr, nerd, neue, neum, nrem, nude, nuer, numt, nurd, nute, reed, reen, rend, rent, renu, rete, reum, rude, ruen, rund, rune, runt, rute, teem, teen, temu, tend, term, tern, tree, treu, trud, true, tuen, tuer, tund, tune, turd, ture, turn, uden, udmr, uner, urde, uren, utne.
5 letter words made from DETURMEN:demer, demet, demre, demur, dente, deter, detre, dreen, dunem, duner, duree, duren, duret, edern, edner, emden, emdur, emend, emert, emure, endre, endue, enter, entre, erdem, erden, erdut, erent, erned, etude, meden, medeu, meend, mende, mened, merde, meren, meret, meter, metre, munde, mundt, munte, muren, muted, muter, ndure, neder, nedre, nedum, neeru, nemed, neuer, neume, neure, nuder, numed, nurme, nuter, reden, remen, remet, rende, rendu, rente, retem, retum, retun, reune, ruete, rumen, runde, rundt, runed, runet, runte, teemu, temen, temer, temne, temur, tende, tendu, tener, teneu, tenmu, tenue, terem, terme, terne, treed, treem, treme, trend, treue, trued, tumed, tumen, tunde, tuned, tuner, turme, udert, umeed, undee, under, unmet, unred, unted, unter, untre, urdee, urent, urned, uteem.
3 letter words made from DETURMEN:den, dre, due, dun, emu, end, ene, ent, ern, ert, med, men, mrd, mud, mut, nee, net, nmr, nut, red, rem, ret, rue, rum, run, rut, ted, tee, ten, ter, trm, tum, tun, urd, urn, ute.