What is the correct spelling for DEVERGE?
This word (Deverge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEVERGE
- defer "I should advise you to defer your journey to a later hour," said the stranger, in rather an angry tone.
- dirge The descent into the pit was regarded as burial, a melancholy dirge accompanied the burial of the old man who had died.
- diver He's a natural born deep sea diver.
- diverge Of course, novel conversation may diverge in the first direction, and cannot properly neglect the second altogether.
- diverse He died ten years later than the great Upper Canadian, whose honoured name must be always associated with his own in the annals of a memorable epoch, when the principles of responsible government were at last, after years of perplexity and trouble, carried out in their entirety, and when the French Canadians had come to recognize as a truth that under no other system would it have been possible for them to obtain that influence in the public councils to which they were fully entitled, or to reconcile and unite the diverse interests of a great province, divided by the Ottawa river into two sections, the one French and Roman Catholic, and the other English and Protestant.
- dover The train which would catch the night boat at Dover was just about going out, but Wildred and Karine were not visible.
- Diverged If there actually were a point from which these meteors diverged, then from different parts of the earth the point would be seen in different positions with respect to the fixed stars; but this is not the case.
- diverges The claim of India to the attention of the world is that she, more than any other nation since history began, has devoted herself to contemplating the ultimate mysteries of existence and, in my eyes, the fact that Indian thought diverges widely from our own popular thought is a positive merit.