What is the correct spelling for DEVEROPED?
This word (Deveroped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEVEROPED
- deferred Dulcinea is perishing, thou art living on regardless, I am dying of hope deferred ; therefore untruss thyself with a good will, for mine it is, here, in this retired spot, to give thee at least two thousand lashes."
- developed You will want to discover how far animals can be educated and whether their intelligence can ever be developed into mind.
- devoured I would ask them-what particular advantage it is to the oyster to be devoured ?
- draped The Sisters were already in their places-a double row of black-draped figures, the Mother at the end of the first row, Lady Hannah in the chair beside her, where Lynette had always sat until now.
- dropped They both would believe that he had dropped all this.
- Defrayed Hence the transition was easy to the expenses of the war, and how they were to be defrayed.
- Dripped Water dripped over it, making little splashes.
- Drooped "Oh," she said, and drooped her head.
- Trooped But the whole crowd trooped up close at their heels, and with the crowd clambered Sergeant Archelaus and Sergeant Treacher.
101 words made from the letters DEVEROPED
3 letter words made from DEVEROPED:ded, dod, doe, dre, edd, edo, edp, eve, odd, ode, oed, opv, ore, pee, per, pod, poe, pre, pro, red, rep, rev, rod, roe.
5 letter words made from DEVEROPED:dedee, deede, deere, deeve, depoe, depor, dered, derve, dever, devoe, devor, doped, doper, doved, dover, dovre, dreed, drove, eddoe, edper, erede, erode, evere, odder, opere, peeve, perve, poder, preed, prove, reded, reede, reeve, roded, roede, veere, voree, vrede, vreed.
4 letter words made from DEVEROPED:dedo, deed, deep, deer, deop, deor, depr, dero, derv, devd, doer, dope, dove, drop, edde, eddo, epee, ered, ever, evoe, evro, oder, oevp, over, pedo, peed, peer, peev, peor, poer, pore, prod, redo, reed, rope, rove, veer, vode.