What is the correct spelling for DEVERSTY?
This word (Deversty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEVERSTY
- adversity Stella's cry rang through the verandah, and it was Peter who, utterly forgetful of his own adversity , leapt up like a faithful hound to protect her in her hour of need.
- dearest What were you going to say, dearest ?
- deforest Tessibel's soulful expression went far in giving back to Deforest Young the hope that had made his days brighter and filled the future with promise.
- desert As he had a picked crew, not likely to desert , no midshipman went in the boat.
- detest I always hated you and now I detest you with my whole soul.
- divers "The divers could not see them," Peggotty adds, "for what with the mud and sand the water is pretty thick down there.
- diverse Divers things of diverse character we have discovered invariably remind the Chancery Barrister of Virgil or Horace, occasionally perchance of an English poet.
- diversely But Annadoah knew that the sun-litten sea was a treacherous sea; she knew that Koyokah, whose face in the mist was wan, whose lips were golden, had no love for men, and she knew that the spirits of the air, who moved in the diversely soaring clouds, were engaged in some fell conspiracy against her helpless race.
- diversify This she could not do by aid of memory alone; she could not vary the impress of her boy left on the brain; she could not vividly reproduce it in shifting, rapidly successive conditions; she could not modify and diversify that impress; in a word, she could not liberate it.
- diversity Which object worketh on the eyes, ears, and other parts of a man's body, and by diversity of working produceth diversity of appearances.
- divert He must somehow divert the flow of his energies, his social blood-stream, so to speak, from the cancer to the healthy growth.
- divest But a limited number stop to analyze human nature-divest themselves of prejudice and become competent to pass an intelligent, impartial judgment upon the conduct of others.
- overstay You will wonder perhaps why I "overstay," since I frankly admit that I'm "fed up" with too much scenery and too much information.
- perversity Scrutinizing him constantly with the eye of affection, she had become aware of a curious perversity in his temperament which caused her much anxiety, and would have caused her still more if she had not recognized the germs of it in her own nature.
- reversed Lalage commanded, naturally thinking that the slight personal difference between the two men should have reversed their positions.
- Devised Original combinations, not previously entertained, may be devised.
- defers He replies that he has been there, but defers writing to you until he learns more about the matter.
- diverts My cruel imagination, incessantly tormented by the apprehension of evils still at a distance, diverts my attention, and prevents me from recollecting those which are past.
- divests But in the doctrine of morality the reverse is the case, and their feminine deficiencies are there changed into advantages: since the retirement, which divests them of practical skills for public purposes, guards them, at the same time, from the heart-hardening effects of general worldly commerce.
- defeats So you see, Kernel, that in applyin the principle you have kicked yourself over, an I only menshin it to show you that if he had followed my advice you would not have had these grate defeats to mourn over."
171 words made from the letters DEVERSTY
4 letter words made from DEVERSTY:deer, derv, dery, drey, drtv, drye, dyer, edey, edry, edye, eery, ered, erse, erst, ervy, esty, esye, eter, etre, etsy, ever, evry, eyed, eyes, reed, rest, rete, revy, reye, reys, ryes, ryve, sede, seed, seer, sere, sree, stye, styr, tedy, tery, teye, tree, trey, tver, tyed, tyee, tyes, tyre, veer, very, vest, vyse, yder, yeed, yser, ytre.
5 letter words made from DEVERSTY:deery, deevs, deevy, deres, derve, dervs, deste, deter, detre, dever, devey, drees, drese, dreys, dyers, edery, erevs, erste, esrey, ester, estey, evers, evert, every, evets, eyers, eyres, redes, redye, reeds, reedy, reest, reset, reste, retes, ryves, seder, seedy, seert, seery, seret, serve, sever, sevey, seyed, stede, stedy, steed, steer, styed, styer, syrte, syver, teers, teres, terse, tervy, tevye, teyde, treed, trese, treys, tyers, tyred, tyres, veers, veery, veets, verdy, veres, verey, verse, verst, verte, vesey, vesre, veste, vesty, vrede, vreed, vrsty, yedes, yeeds, yerds, yeves, yvert.
3 letter words made from DEVERSTY:des, dre, dry, dts, dye, dys, ert, ese, esr, est, eve, eye, red, res, ret, rev, rye, see, set, sty, ted, tee, ter, try, tyr, vet, yes, yet.