What is the correct spelling for DEVIDING?
This word (Deviding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEVIDING
- deciding It seems reasonable, then, that the workmen should have their opinion, and have a voice in deciding how long they will work.
- Deluding Thus by degrees the poor weak creature, deluding himself with excuses, slipped into the consciousness of being a rogue.
- denuding We know how much lumber we need, and we raise it on all our hillsides and mountain slopes, and so protect ourselves from floods and the denuding of our continent.
- Deriding Hawk and owl in tree-top hiding Feel the shame of thy deriding.
- Deviling Dinky-Dunk, in his deviling moods, says I'm an old married woman now, that I'm settled, that I've eaten my pie!
- Devilling Oh, it's called devilling.