What is the correct spelling for DEVIRSE?
This word (Devirse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEVIRSE
- davis I was at sea for fifty years, sailing to Davis Straits and all round the globe, and I only gave that up when I could not go any longer.
- demise Nevertheless, Mrs. Belgrove could not disguise from herself that her demise could not be postponed for many more years, and examined the faces of the other guests to see if they thought so too.
- device Many years afterward I used this little device again for the same purpose.
- devices It is obvious that any of the usual forms of work-holding devices may be employed.
- devious Her connection with the Municipal League in New York had given her an intimate knowledge of the devious means by which public service corporations sometimes gain their end.
- devise The one chance open even to Shakespeare would have been to invent, to devise , to create; not to modify, to adapt, to adjust.
- divers I have divers times thought to set down in writing the arts which shall perish when there shall be no more wood; but when I had written down a great number, I did perceive that there could be no end of my writing, and having diligently considered, I found there was not any which could be followed without wood.
- diverse All arid and semiarid parts of the world are reaching out after methods of soil culture whereby profitable crops may be produced without irrigation, and the practice of dry-farming, according to modern methods, is now followed in many diverse countries.
- revise The convention then adjourned to meet again at Bellevue, Eaton County, on the third day of January, to receive the reports of said committees, to choose a domain from those reported on by the committee on location, and to revise , perfect and adopt said constitution.
- Devised He, on his part, perceiving that all his attempts were fruitless, and that England would listen to no proposals, devised fresh plans for raising up new enemies against England.
- devises After a weary march of three days in cold and storm, he succeeded in placing the Union army in such a position that it would be madness for any foe to attack it, and now the discomfited rebel army beats a hasty retreat, attempting by rapid movements and shrewd devises , to get back to their fortified position on the Rapidan before the Union Army could overtake them in their haste.
118 words made from the letters DEVIRSE
4 letter words made from DEVIRSE:deer, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, dsei, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, eris, erse, ever, ides, ives, reed, reid, revi, ride, rids, ried, ries, rise, rive, sede, seed, seer, sere, side, siev, sire, sree, svir, vedi, veer, vier, vies, vise.
5 letter words made from DEVIRSE:deevs, deise, deres, derve, dervs, desir, dever, devis, diese, dievs, diver, drees, dreis, drese, dries, drive, eider, erdei, erevs, evers, idees, isere, ivers, redes, redis, reeds, reids, reise, reive, resid, revis, rides, riede, riese, rieve, rived, seder, seidr, seier, serei, serve, servi, sever, siede, sieve, siree, sirve, veers, verdi, veres, verse, versi, vesre, viers, vired, vires, vised, viser, vrede, vreed, vside.
3 letter words made from DEVIRSE:des, die, dis, dre, ese, esr, eve, ies, ire, irs, red, res, rev, rid, see, sir, vie.