What is the correct spelling for DEVORCE?
This word (Devorce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEVORCE
- deface Romulus, indeed, did the same afterwards, forcing his enemies to deface and ruin their own dwellings, and to sojourn with their conquerors; but at first, not by removal, or increase of an existing city, but by foundation of a new one, he obtained himself lands, a country, a kingdom, wives, children, and relations.
- device But this is a well-known device.
- devise And she went, leaving the other girl to devise her own amusements.
- devote "I mean to be a little sister of the poor, and especially devote myself to children.
- divorce When was the divorce?
- divorced Neither do I like this being divorced from my own children.
- divorcee Dr. Mueller-a divorcee.
- Divorces As well as basha every city has its kadi, or judge of civil law, who settles all questions of land, of grants, divorces, etc.
- devours Of course, it was generally known even before the appearance of this drama that capital can not get fat unless it devours labor, that wealth can not be hoarded except through the channels of poverty, hunger, and cold; but such things are better kept in the dark, lest the victims awaken to a realization of their position. Like a small town girl a big city devours Never leave lonely alone Some of us laugh even in our darkest hour Never leave lonely alone – Never Leave Lonely Again by Ben Harper