What is the correct spelling for DEVORER?
This word (Devorer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEVORER
- deere Huntsmen, why pitch you not your toyles apace, And rowse the light foote Deere from forth their laire.
- defoe Finding that they would not listen to him, Defoe surrendered himself, in order that others might not suffer for his offence.
- deliverer For the moment, however, the people were carried away by a transport of enthusiasm, and little dreaming of the terrible vengeance which was to overtake them two years later, they greeted Brasidas as a deliverer , and vied with one another who should honour him most.
- devon John Cann was a Devon shire lad, of the rollicking, roving seventeenth century, born and bred at Bovey Tracy, on the flanks of Dartmoor, the last survivor of those sea-dogs of Devon who had sallied forth to conquer and explore a new Continent under the guidance of Drake, and Raleigh, and Frobisher, and Hawkins.
- devote And, if it would benefit her, why should he devote his time and labour to such an effort?
- devotee Ignazia was a perfect example of the young Spanish devotee .
- devour Why should people devour one another when it would be to their interest to come to an understanding?
- devoured Should he stay with his prize to save it, or leave it to be devoured ?
- diver It is only a very slightly modified version of an ancient narrative of a shark's attack upon a pearl-diver.
- divorce Have you a copy of the register of divorce as well?"
- dover For a time I am staying in Dover .
- drover Our remonstrances had no effect, and sleep being out of the question, we got up about one o'clock, hunted up our drover , and started our drove once more, although the night was as bad as could be.
- durer Well, I dare say Durer was easy-going.
- dvorak Such famous ones were there as Vereshchagin, Leschetizky, Mark Hambourg, Dvorak , Lenbach, and Jokai, with diplomats of many nations.
55 words made from the letters DEVORER
4 letter words made from DEVORER:deer, deor, dero, derv, doer, dove, ered, ever, evoe, evro, oder, over, redo, reed, rove, veer, vode.
5 letter words made from DEVORER:derer, derro, derve, dever, devoe, devor, doerr, dorer, dorre, dover, dovre, drere, drove, erode, order, ordre, reder, rever, roder, roede, rover, verre, voree, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from DEVORER:doe, dre, edo, err, eve, ode, oed, ore, orr, red, rev, rod, roe.