What is the correct spelling for DEXTOROUS?
This word (Dextorous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEXTOROUS
- dexterous A feeble yet dexterous scramble on the sill resulted in something dropping into the room.
- dexterously He then busied himself very dexterously in lighting a fire, producing glasses, whisky, a cake, and cups and saucers.
- dextrose If dextrose is present there results a red, yellow, or green precipitate, depending upon the amount of sugar present.
- Extras We played until dawn, when the extras, cried in the street below, gave us the news!"
- destroys Self-centered religion, like self-centered medicine, destroys both body and soul.
- textures Rich furniture was used in the dwellings, and costly textures for dress, these of course imported from other countries.