What is the correct spelling for DEY?
This word (Dey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEY
- bey Again he was silent for some time, and then desired me to fetch Motus Bey , his admiral.
- day I only know he's not here to-day.
- de 2. 2195 De Is. Shinjitai dake de Genzai na no kamo ne – Real Me by Ayumi Hamasaki
- deb Walked back to the Sun, where I find Deb .
- dec "I am going to Mrs. Dec atur's," said Fleda; "she invited me first, and I owe it to her; she has asked me so often and so kindly."
- defy "I am not a woman to defy -and I am still less a woman to mock.
- den And then, of course, I think of what the children will grow up like in this murderers' den .
- deny "One cannot deny it.
- dew Splendor and power are as hateful to me as the flowers yonder with their false dew .
- dewy Jerry stretched out her hands to the one good-by in "Eden" coming to her from these silent ripples of dewy green sod.
- dry The steward slowly drew the back of his hand across dry lips.
- dy Ye're like all of us below the line o' comfort-live dy ngerously-ever' dy yer last.
- dye The love of the countrie, is caused of nature: that of the Capitain, through vertue, more then by any other benefite: the necessities maie be many, but that is strongest, whiche constraineth thee; either to overcome, or to dye .
- fey Strawberry blossoms, visibly fey , appear; long-stemmed and scanty-flowered fall dandelions; an ill-timed display of Aprilâ€™s buttercups.
- key Ought I to have answered in a very different key ?
- Del Milroy, General, U.S.A. Molino del Rey, battle of.
- Hey Sing hey-trix, trim-go-trix, Under the mistletoe!"
- DEA Dea was his wife, he had lost her, and he would be spurned by Josiana.
- Dee And they were glad, for they knew that they were to dee sae that the world micht have a better, fuller life.
- DEF BAY, adj. bay-coloured, A 2157; T. i. 1073; Baye, def. T. ii. 624, v. 1038.
- DEM I can tell 'em by deir eyes and deir feet, and de whole of dem."
- DEG When an impression is to be developed upon a plate fifteen by seventeen inches, were we to use an angle of about 45 deg.
1 words made from the letters DEY
3 letter words made from DEY:dye.