What is the correct spelling for DEYSTROYS?
This word (Deystroys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEYSTROYS
- desirous Please observe that these are my rooms, Mr. Moss, and not Mr. Newcombe's, and that I am not desirous of further visits from you."
- destroy "That would destroy half its romance, I fear," said I, smiling in spite of my sympathy in her distress.
- destroyer My radio is shot and I'm here to stay until that destroyer out beyond turns in.
- dextrose Dextrose or glucose is one of the single sugars, while sucrose or cane sugar is an example of a double sugar.
- distress We could not hope to be rich or happy while the whole country was in such distress as it's been sometimes, yet there were always many that were worse off than we, and when I think of those days of '47 and '48 it makes the sorrows seem light that we're suffering now.
- destroys But no blasphemy is worse than that which, though with the best intentions, virtually destroys the moral character of the Almighty, reducing him to an infinite will: that is, making of him an infinite tyrant.
- destroyers "Guess those are our destroyers going to take the City of Boston some of the way across," he observed.
- strays The she-camel strays more than the male-camel, and is more restless.