What is the correct spelling for DFFER?
This word (Dffer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DFFER
- differ We agree to differ ."
- diver But how did they get the Diver here so quickly?
- dover "Among the first and most pleasing impressions," says a late writer, "of our trite friend, the intelligent foreigner, as he entered England by the old Dover road, were those suggested by the little whitewashed and woodbined cottages which caught his eye at every turn.
- duffer "Well," said Robarts when he was called away to go and field, "and you are the fellow they called a duffer !
- offer I've made you a very fair offer , ma'am, very fair."