What is the correct spelling for DGNRE?
This word (Dgnre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DGNRE
- daguerre The development of the discovery announced by Daguerre in 1839, and first applied to portraits by one Draper,-this is the great historian.
- deanery All the way to the Deanery I was saying to myself, 'Mrs. Head-Polly Head.
- decree Christ had tried to save him; but the other two persons of the Holy Blessed and Glorious Trinity had interposed, had prevented Christ from holding any further communication with him, and together had issued the fearful decree .
- decry The dry-farmer should carefully avoid the temptation to decry irrigation practices.
- degree It's a pretty good three years' work to learn how to keep the devils out of it, more or less; by the time you take your degree .
- dungaree They are scrubbing down the waist, washing the decks with brushes and squeejees and lashins of blue Mediterranean; they wear dungaree tunics, and trousers of dark blue and faded pale blues, with red cloth round their straw skull-caps, and are all in shadow-that colourful, melting, warm shade you have in the South in the afternoon.
- doggone Doggone it, he's done a whole lot for me, and I guess he's got it coming.