What is the correct spelling for DHAVING?
This word (Dhaving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DHAVING
- divine The poor divine began at last to fear the worst. He charg'd its youth that ev'ry grace divine Should with full lustre in their conduct shine; – On The Death Of Rev. Mr. George Whitefield by Phillis Wheatly
- diving Also, this is the time of times, if you can get aboard, to make acquaintance with the wreckers, to pick up lore of the diving -suit and tales of the divers.
- driving But, finally, he began to see what I was driving at; he admitted that there was something in the argument.
- havana He was more candid than ever, to be sure; having inadvertently thrust his white kids into an open drawer of Havana sugar, under the impression, probably, that being what they call "a sweet fellow," his route might possibly lie in that direction.
- haven Come thou, an' abide in us, an' tak' us to bide in thee; an' syne gin we be a' in thee, we canna be that far frae ane anither, though some sud be in haven , an' some upo' earth.
- heaving At first the girls thought it rather fun to feel the vessel heaving its way through the water, to have to hold on to the chairs as they crossed the saloon, and to be nearly jerked off the stairs when they went on deck.
- shaving He lifted his voice and chanted:- "Although beyond the pale of law, He always kept a polished jaw; For he was one of those who saw A saving hope In shaving soap."
- Behaving Alice, who had heard Chicken Little's complaint about the way the boys were behaving, found time to linger till the little party was well started to the great improvement of the lads' manners.
- Delving He pondered his problems for some time before answering; a distasteful duty devolved upon him of questioning the servant about his master's secrets, of delving into the mystery which Rutton had chosen always to preserve about himself-which, indeed, he had chosen to die without disclosing to the man whom he had termed his sole intimate.
- Having Besides, right down in his heart, he wasn't sorry for what he had done, only angry at having been found out.
- Devin Canon (fiction), the conceptual material accepted as "official" in a fictional universes fan base Western canon, the books, music, and art that have been the most influential in shaping Western culture The Western Canon: The Books and School of the Ages, a 1994 book by Harold Bloom Canon (manga), by Nikki Canon of Dutch Literature, a list of the most important Dutch literary works Canon of Eclipses, an 1887 compilation of eclipses by Theodor Ritter von Oppolzer Canon of Kings, a dated list of kings used by ancient astronomers as a convenient means to date astronomical phenomena Danish Culture Canon, a list of 108 works of cultural excellence The Canon (Natalie Angier book), a 2007 science book by Natalie Angier The Canon of Medicine, a medical text written by Ibn Sina (Avicenna) Film, television, and video The Canon (podcast), a film podcast by Devin Faraci and Amy Nicholson Canon (film), a 1964 Canadian animated short based on the canon musical form Music Canon (music), a contrapuntal composition which employs a melody with one or more imitations Pachelbels Canon, the name commonly given to a canon by the German Baroque composer Johann Pachelbel Canon (rapper) (born 1989), American Christian rapper Canon (album), a 2007 album by Ani DiFranco Other media Canon (game), an online browser-based strategy war game
- DVINA Many a time she fell on the ice, as she climbed the steep bank on the far side of the Dvina , a heavy basket on each arm. More than once she fainted at the doors of her customers, ashamed to knock as suppliant where she had used to be received as an honored guest.
97 words made from the letters DHAVING
3 letter words made from DHAVING:adh, aid, ain, ani, dag, dah, dia, dig, din, dna, gad, gin, hag, han, hin, hiv, hnd, ida, iga, igd, inh, iva, nad, nag, nig, van.
4 letter words made from DHAVING:agni, avgi, avid, dagh, dagi, dahi, dahn, dahv, dhai, diav, dihg, ding, diva, gahn, gain, gand, ghan, ghia, gihn, hand, hang, hani, hind, hing, hvga, idah, inga, inhg, nagi, nahd, ndah, ngah, nigh, vadi, vahn, vaid, vain, vihd, vihn, ving.
5 letter words made from DHAVING:ahind, ahing, daigh, dangi, dhani, dhina, dhing, digha, dinga, divan, gadhi, gandi, ghani, hadin, hagin, hangi, hiang, hnida, idgah, indah, indha, nadvi, naghi, nahid, vahid, vandi, viand, vigan, vigna, vinda, vinga.