What is the correct spelling for DHEATS?
This word (Dheats) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DHEATS
- darts Pink ballons and chocolate hearts You try to use like cupid darts – I Can Buy My Own Roses by lorrie morgan
- hearts In lips and hands and hearts And other moving parts... – Proud Lady by Unknown Author
- Deltas The rugged backbone of mysterious Sumatra, descending sharply to the western sea, overlooks a vast alluvial plain on the eastern side, where rice and sugar-cane, coffee and tobacco, flourish between the wide deltas of sluggish rivers, though rushing streams and wild cascades characterise the opposite shore.
- Diets Adequate diets for every American family, and the needs of our industries at full production, will absorb a farm output well above our present levels.
- Hates Every one hates us; I suppose they've plenty of reason to: we hate everybody else.
- departs The true soul, which has been waiting for an opportunity, now approaches the dormant body, and, if the mark has been washed off in time, takes possession of it; but if not, it, like the demon, failing to recognize the body, departs, and the child dies in its sleep.
- heads "Some shook their heads when he had gone, and said, 'No, no, brothers.
- dots Hunters sat home, glaring at the silver dots in the sky, longing to shoot them down.
- debts Nevertheless, he gladly sacrificed a considerable amount of money in paying his cousin's debts.
- dates "No." "Now look here, Murgie, have you got any more of these dates on?
- hats It is obviously a matter of taste what hats a man should take.
- treats She treats them all just exactly alike, as far as I can see.
- heaters The electric flat iron plays also an important part in the laundry as it is clean and never gets too hot nor too cold and there is no rushing back to replenish the heaters.
- debates It succeeds in deciding because the debates and the discussions give it the facts and arguments.
- dreads 350 The Cyclops Aetnean is cruel and bold, He murders the strangers That sit on his hearth, And dreads no avengers To rise from the earth.
- hits The hits will be sent to your mailbox, and be retained there for up to ten weeks besides the current week.
- cheats Cheats would be beaten up.
- heats The parapets of the works, dried in the heats of summer and split in huge fragments by the shot, were crumbling into the ditches.
- defeats If peace had its victories no less than war, it had also crushing defeats.
- duets She and I used to sing duets-together continually."
- DADS He hung on to the doctrines as well as the dollars of the dads; it was a real thing with him.