What is the correct spelling for DHOME?
This word (Dhome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DHOME
- dahomey The king of Dahomey , he said, sported with the lives of his people in the most wanton manner.
- dame I was sitting alone a morning or two after this adventure, when Bedos entering, announced une dame . "I had looked for the Queen to face the flame, But the harlot dies for the Rajpoot dame -- – The Last Shuttee by Rudyard Kipling
- dhow When everything was aboard, that dhow was pretty well down, but still well afloat.
- dime I was so desperate to hear Sergeant Preston that I told her I stole the dime . Black or white ain't worth a dime Cut 'em down in zero time – Guns 'R' Us by accept
- doom Instead she heard low whispers pronouncing Philip's earthly doom . And glory crowns his life -- and now the end, The awful end. His eyes are dark with doom; He hears the shrapnel shrieking overhead; He sees the ravaged ranks, the flame-stabbed gloom. – "Fighting Mac" by Robert W. Service
- home On desperate seas long wont to roam, Thy hyacinth hair, thy classic face, Thy Naiad airs have brought me home To the glory that was Greece – To Helen by Edgar Allan Poe
- homey This is even more picturesque than that homey -looking ranch we passed a few miles back, down in that little valley.
- hume Later the matter was studied by Chick and Hume in England and these investigators brought out a feature that had perhaps been overlooked in the previous work.
- tome "It seems tome they all look very much alike," said Simon.
- dome Some fine acacias overhung its white and glistening dome , in which were little windows of colored glass.