What is the correct spelling for DIABIDES?
This word (Diabides) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIABIDES
- diabetes He was dying of diabetes during the latter months of his confinement; he was an incorrigible little thief, a man of extraordinarily acute mind, and a sort of saturnine humorist withal.
- dividers Who made these people rulers and dividers over us?"
- Dandies Only a few dandies fell off, not being able to conceive an existence of pleasure from which the joy of being patronised by cavalry officers in mufti was absent.
- Ditties When their powder began to be exhausted, and they have never more than half-a-dozen charges, they sang their plaintive love ditties, or chatted to the merchants.
- abides He either accepts quickening and passes into life, or he rejects it and abides in death.
- abodes His own humble condition appears even more lowly in contrast with such evidences of splendour; and instinctively he retreats from the regions where fashion, and rank, and riches abound, to the gloomy abodes of less-favoured fortunes.
- divides A flock of rooks, on rising, occasionally divides into two or more parties.
- decides Our health decides our style of work.
- derides Here he derides man's conceit: "We entertain and carry all with us: whence it followeth that we deem our death to be some great matter, and which passeth not so easily, nor without a solemn consultation of the stars."
- debates Until I can't recall what I was trying to say in the first place But for better or for worse Whether whispering secrets or shouting til my voice is hoarse Of all the friends I've made and all the lost debates – My Friends by Hey Ocean!
- bides "The lord Hurachi is my guest, O Inca, and here he bides with me," said Huaracha.
- daddies Broadway Babies, aka Broadway Daddies (UK) and Ragazze dAmerica (Italy), is a 1929 all-talking Pre-Code black and white American musical film produced and distributed by First National Pictures, a subsidiary of Warner Brothers.
- dabbles The architect went away, but Pollux continued the conversation that had been begun by saying: "Only I cannot understand how a man who practises so many arts at once as Hadrian does, and at the same time looks after the state and its government, who is a passionate huntsman and who dabbles in every kind of miscellaneous learning, contrives, when he wants to practise one particular form of art, to recall all his five senses into the nest from which he has let them fly, here, there, and everywhere.
129 words made from the letters DIABIDES
4 letter words made from DIABIDES:abed, adds, aide, aids, bade, badi, base, basi, bead, beda, bias, bida, bide, bids, bise, dabi, dabs, daei, daid, daie, dais, dead, debs, dias, disa, dsei, edad, edda, esab, ibid, ibis, iddi, idea, ided, ides, sade, sadi, said, seib, siai, siba, sida, side, sidi.
5 letter words made from DIABIDES:abedi, abeid, abide, abidi, abies, aided, aides, aidid, aside, baddi, badie, badii, badis, baise, based, basie, beads, bedia, beida, beidi, biase, biasi, biddi, bides, bidis, bieda, bside, dabei, dabie, dabis, daiei, daise, dbase, debia, deida, deids, desai, dibis, didia, didie, diebs, ebadi, eisai, ibadi, isaie, sabed, sabei, sabie, saedi, saeid, saied, saiid, sedai, sedia, seida, sidda, siddi, sidea, siida.
3 letter words made from DIABIDES:add, ade, aid, bad, bai, bed, bid, bse, dab, dad, das, dds, deb, ded, des, dia, die, dis, edd, ida, ies, sad, sbe, sdb, sea, sib.