What is the correct spelling for DIABIES?
This word (Diabies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIABIES
- diabetes Diabetes, gout, irritating discharges from the vagina and rectum should be removed.
- rabies Just to feed the babies I'll infect you like rabies With a lust for the gravy, you know the god must be crazy – Capture (Militia, Pt. 3) by gang starr
- Babies Kate waved toward the babies: "Will you please take them away until they need me?" Take a look at the monster babies Dog men with rabies – Come Look At The Freaks by Unknown Author
- Dailies Some men there are, generally reporters on the big dailies, who have been admitted to the tongs; who can take you into the exclusive Chinese clubs; who are everywhere in Chinatown greeted cordially, treated gratis to strange food and drink, and patted on the back with every appearance of affection.
- Dairies Cattle can graze ten months in the year or more, and the products of the dairies of Jefferson county cannot be excelled.
- Daisies There was a magnificent garden, full of flowers, full of fragrance and bloom; there was an orchard filled with rich, ripe fruit, broad meadow-land where the cattle grazed, where daisies and oxlips grew. Gillyflowers, maybe, ?Stead of daisies... – "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- Diaries Several of them kept sentimental diaries in which were recorded the doings and sayings of their deity.
- Dibs Not that they had much of the dibs to spend in those days.
- Ditties After a while, they began singing ditties in outlandish voices.
- Tabbies Tabbies are easily subdivided into four classes, viz:-1, the Red Tabby; 2, the Brown Tabby; 3, the Blue or Silver Tabby; and 4, the Spotted Tabby.
- Davies I hope I didn't; but you see she was the only one of 'em ever I liked, Gorgio or Gorgie, 'cept Mrs. Davies , lad or wench.
- dabs He dabs his brow with his handkerchief, and walks stiffly to the nearest convenient support, which happens to be the Turkish bath.
- derbies He saw bulky overcoats with defeated hats or defeated heads; long-legged dwarfs in black leather jackets; willowy chorus-boys with platinum ringlets, waiting in their niches for the gift of violence; scuttling trolls with horse-blanket jackets and alpine hats; deposed patriarchs under the small shelter of black derbies , hiding from persecution behind the Spanish moss of consolidated beards; headless things and thingless heads, importuning, threatening, watching or just standing there, those that were able.
107 words made from the letters DIABIES
4 letter words made from DIABIES:abed, aide, aids, bade, badi, base, basi, bead, beda, bias, bida, bide, bids, bise, dabi, dabs, daei, daie, dais, debs, dias, disa, dsei, esab, ibid, ibis, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, seib, siai, siba, sida, side, sidi.
5 letter words made from DIABIES:abedi, abeid, abide, abidi, abies, aides, aside, badie, badii, badis, baise, based, basie, beads, bedia, beida, beidi, biase, biasi, bides, bidis, bieda, bside, dabei, dabie, dabis, daiei, daise, dbase, debia, desai, dibis, diebs, ebadi, eisai, ibadi, isaie, sabed, sabei, sabie, saedi, saeid, saied, saiid, sedai, sedia, seida, sidea, siida.
3 letter words made from DIABIES:ade, aid, bad, bai, bed, bid, bse, dab, das, deb, des, dia, die, dis, ida, ies, sad, sbe, sdb, sea, sib.