What is the correct spelling for DIALIMA?
This word (Dialima) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIALIMA
- dahlia He strode to the windows, pulled down the blind he had previously raised, rang the bell, and said,- "Dahlia, there-I'm going to dine with you, my love.
- dealing Nobody but a gentleman could afford to be so simple in dealing.
- diadem From his gray locks the diadem he took And crowned her as his queen.
- dial Picking up the phone in an awkward, unnatural manner, he used a pencil from his pocket to dial a number with which he was familiar, a number that meant the same thing on any telephone exchange in the state.
- Alma The Russians occupied the Danubian principalities, and the Battle of the Alma, in which the allies first confronted Russia, was won by the former, with greatly superior numbers, September 20, 1854. The siege of Sebastopol began in October, and during its progress important battles occurred-that of Balaklava, that of Inkerman, November 5th, in which the Russians were defeated by the English and the French; that of Tchernaya, August 16, 1855, a victory for the Russians; and the storming of the Malakoff, described below.
- Dailies X 2473.' That was in all the dailies.