What is the correct spelling for DIAMOMD?
This word (Diamomd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIAMOMD
- damned All right; I'll sign your damned papers!" And when she showed, well, I'll be damned Left my wallet at home on the TV stand – First Day Out by insane clown posse
- dimmed Rain and snow, indeed, can hardly get right inside the chapels, or, at any rate, not inside most of them, but they are all open to the air, and, at a height of over two thousand feet, ages of winter damp have dimmed the glory even of the best-preserved.
- domed They'd seen it from space-a huge domed city gleaming like a great gem from the center of the huge desert that covered most of the planet.
- doomed A shout went up as the others realized that he was doomed to almost certain death.
- maimed There are groups of institutions where only faces are treated, eyes, ears and nose, maimed limbs, etc.
- Dammed The creek was dammed at various places, and upon a stipulated day and hour the dams were opened and upon the flood the oil boats floated to the Allegheny River, and thence to Pittsburgh.
- Damped Obliged to quit the county, he settled at a distance; but he had a career to commence again; his wife's death enfeebled his spirits and damped his exertions.
- dammit Don't interrupt me, dammit!