What is the correct spelling for DIAMONS?
This word (Diamons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIAMONS
- damon And I've got to ask Judge Damon for six articles on The League of Nations.
- diamond As a matter of fact we never found another diamond in it.
- domains Nothing is more delightful than a tour through our domains .
- diamonds However, as the day went on, more and more diamonds , some of considerable size, were found.
- demons For the space of a chant he remained crouching there, curiosity and the dread of revealing his terror to his fellows tugging at his feet and fear of the demons clutching him around the waist.
- damns When something disagreeable has to be done, he does it and damns the consequences but he does not shrink from them.
- daemons It became quite intelligible that many Alexandrians should fear to fling a stone lest it might hit one of the good daemons of which the air was full-a spirit of light perhaps, or a protecting spirit.